Re: ClipWriter

loro

Axel Berger wrote:
James McBride wrote:
Is the ClipWriter program all that useful?
I must admit I never heard of it. But I'd suggest weaning yourself off
I have and I tried it long ago. But is it still around? It was the child of list member RS (Ramon?). Is he still around? IIRC he disappeared from the lists long before I did. I bookmarked the site and the last domain I know of is for sale, http://dataomega.com . And from what I can find through WaybackMachine RS stopped to use the domain in 2016, but then ClipWriter was still around, version 4. And another program he wrote that was kind of outlines galore that I once lusted after.

Maybe someone else knows what has happened?

Lotta