From: Clips@Notetab.groups.io <Clips@Notetab.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Frascinella
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2020 1:04 PM
To: Clips@Notetab.groups.io
Subject: [NTB-Clps] formatting inside a clipbar file #notetab #notetab

NoteTabbers,

I have a clipbar for frequently used clips. How do I format a comment so it doesn't appear in the clip bar? The comments I now have appear with the open/close clipbook icon. I tried using a semicolon and then // at the start but that did not hide them.

Is there a special character that will hide a comment? I could not find any description of formatting clipbar files in the built in help.

Michael F.