String Replace Backwards

Axel Berger

Unless I'm very wrong and miss the obvious, ^$StrReplace()$ has a serious
limitation compared to ^!Replace, it can't search backwards from the end.

In the actual case I came across just now that's no real problem. I can use
^Replace H and follow up with a new ^!Select PARAGRAPH. But in the general
case restoring the selection is not as simple as that and doing several
things to one selection is quite common for me.

Is there any way to transfer
^!Replace ", " >> " \& " HBSTI
to working on a variable?

(In case you wonder, this is about the last comma in a list of authors. And
yes, I know that TI are both superfluous here, but they are my base
standard and typed by default.)

Danke
Axel

--
/¯\ No | Dipl.-Ing. F. Axel Berger Tel: +49/ 221/ 7771 8067
\ / HTML | Roald-Amundsen-Straße 2a Fax: +49/ 221/ 7771 8069