Re: String Replace Backwards

Axel Berger

loro wrote:
Find the index number of the comma, delete the comma, inject the & in its place.
Thank you Lotta. Yes. I have to admit I was more or less aware of that
possibility but baulked at the complication. Seeing your solution in the
flesh, it is not actually as bad as having to build it felt. I always find
it hard to get my head round: do I use pos as it is, do I decrease it by
one, or do I increase it by one.

--
/¯\ No | Dipl.-Ing. F. Axel Berger Tel: +49/ 221/ 7771 8067
\ / HTML | Roald-Amundsen-Straße 2a Fax: +49/ 221/ 7771 8069