Re: 'IsNumber' and 'IsAlpha' functions syntax

James McBride

Wow, Outlook borks the hell out of code that is copied in these conversations! I couldn't understand your response at all until I came back to the webpage to look at it.

Thank you! I am not a great programmer, by a longshot and it is taking me a long time to get used to this syntax.

I looked at other Notepad replacement programs, especially Atom, and they just do not have anywhere near the flexibility that NoteTab has. There is a lot of user-made stuff out there for Atom, but NoteTab comes with SO MUCH MORE right outta the box.