Re: 'IsNumber' and 'IsAlpha' functions syntax

loro

John Shotsky wrote:
I see that in my email, the :notalpha was pulled up one line. It should
be on its on its own line. I think that is just a thing with Outlook, but
thought I'd mention it, since others use outlook too.
Oops! Sure it's Outlook? I'm getting used to a new email client, so I
could have done something wrong. But it looked OK when it came back
to me, so I guess it is Outlook.

Anyway, let me know if something is odd with my emails. It's a little
hard to find the right settings and there are bugs... But it will be
great one day, so I stick with it.

Lotta

--
Computer says no.