From: Clips@Notetab.groups.io <Clips@Notetab.groups.io> On Behalf Of Axel Berger
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020 2:33 PM
To: Clips@Notetab.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NTB-Clps] Help with message boxes

John Shotsky wrote:
I was really just looking for a way to do it without running a separate
program.

Help says: "Variables keep their value as long as the Clipbook is kept open."
You could have a label and ^!Set that label to a variable right at the break
point. With a ^!Continue you could ask whether to just go on or stop for
inspection.
Make the first command in the clip a jump to the variable.

When the clip is invoked it ought to start right at the very place it broke off
before.

^!Goto ^%vLbl%
^Set %vLbl%="break-here
^!Continue Go on without inspection?
:break-here

I fear this can't be very reliable and will result in unintended consequences
but it ought to work in principle.

--
/¯\ No | Dipl.-Ing. F. Axel Berger Tel: +49/ 221/ 7771 8067
\ / HTML | Roald-Amundsen-Straße 2a Fax: +49/ 221/ 7771 8069