From: Clips@Notetab.groups.io <Clips@Notetab.groups.io> On Behalf Of loro
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 9:06 AM
To: Clips@Notetab.groups.io
Subject: [NTB-Clps] ClipClass WAS: 'IsNumber' and 'IsAlpha' functions syntax

I wrote:

< <https://notetab.groups.io/g/Clips/files/ClipClass.zip> https://notetab.groups.io/g/Clips/files/ClipClass.zip>

I've skimmed through some of the emails. They are a little confusing, even to me who was there. But I think if you primarily focus on the assignments and the related posts it becomes clearer. Also, a few posts from the Clip list had sneaked in there. And note this is the basic stuff. You won't learn fancy here.

Lotta

--

Computer says no.