Re: Any serious interest in code with advanced techniques?

Axel Berger

"joy8388608 via groups.io" wrote:
please be honest about if you will really take the time to study the code.
For me that's easy, I won't. I love clips. I really love leaning back and
watch NT chugging along, (Screen update is never turned off, would diminish
all the fun) doing a lot of stuff most people I know would spend hours
doing manually. I love the power, but I see programming purely as a tool
and do as little of it and and that as simple and primitive as I can get
away with.

But many thanks for the offer. I'm sure to turn back to you the next time
I'm stumped.

--
/¯\ No | Dipl.-Ing. F. Axel Berger Tel: +49/ 221/ 7771 8067
\ / HTML | Roald-Amundsen-Straße 2a Fax: +49/ 221/ 7771 8069