Any serious interest in code with advanced techniques?

loro

Hi Joy,

Joy wrote:
I've put lots of thought into whether I wanted to invest the time and
energy into making it available but would do it if there is serious interest.
Since we were just talking about compound IF statements and how to learn
new techniques, I thought this would be quite the challenge to look at but
would be a real learning experience for the brave.
<snip>
As discussed before, it does take a surprising and unexpected amount of
time to get code ready for the public even if it is already fully documented
and commented so please be honest about if you will really take the time
to study the code. I'm happy to do it. It's my way of giving back for all
the help I've received here over the years.
I would be interested. But since you ask us to be honest I'll be that. As said, I am interested, but I would probably not study your clip right off. First, I have a lot of catching up to do. First things first and all than. Second, my living situation is about to become really messy. Change of pipe system coming up among other things and I'll be living either at some cheapo and depressing hotel or in the middle of the mess for months, that isn't decided yet. Both options are scary and will probably shrink my already small brain significantly. But I would eventually study your clip, just not straight away. That doesn't mean I'll understand i, but I will try to. :-)

Great of you to offer to do this!

Lotta

--
Computer says no.