Re: Any serious interest in code with advanced techniques?

joy8388608

| No problem. It was because I assumed it was a complete library. When I realized it wasn't I just wrapped H="" around the names of the three clips.

Uhhhh I just had a 3 AM thought... if you or anyone else just wraps names with H, make sure you remove the visual separator lines of equal signs between the three clips since some subs may not end with GOTO END.

I'm also surprised the library header line "= V7 MultiLine NoSorting TabWidth=30" is not required unless you also added it. I never paid much attention to it and don't know exactly how it is used althought I'd like to if anyone knows.

Joy