Experimenting with Polls

joy8388608

I thought I'd see how Polls works. I couldn't find instructions for the options so I just guessed.
I really am curious as to what versions of NT people use. This would be useful in knowing how to format files and to determine what clips to take the time to share because not everyone can use outlines and the tabs and displays work very differently. I have some nice tab determining\setting clips but some are geared for the Light version which has individual tab settings.

Joy

Art Kocsis

On 12-15-2019 07:08, joy8388608 via Groups.Io wrote:
I thought I'd see how Polls works. I couldn't find instructions for the options so I just guessed.
I really am curious as to what versions of NT people use. This would be useful in knowing how to format files and to determine what clips to take the time to share because not everyone can use outlines and the tabs and displays work very differently. I have some nice tab determining\setting clips but some are geared for the Light version which has individual tab settings.
Thanks for experimenting.

You beat me to it. I was think of creating a poll just to see how the worked.
I had expected the poll message to include the check boxes as well as the questions but I see that is not the case. The response is only collected via a link to a web page. I guess that will have to be emphasized on future polls.

Art

BTW, joy. Some people might use multiple versions of Notetab. You may want to open the poll up to allow multiple selections. Probably not significant but would be interesting.