[Clip] RE: [NTB] Future of NoteTab Groups

John McGarey

How can we find the new group?
I tried searching but came up empty.

- John

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 9:57 AM 'John Shotsky' jshotsky@... [ntb-clips] <ntb-clips@...> wrote:

Before Verizon bought Yahoo Groups, I moved my substantial (multiple) Yahoo groups to groups.io. It has been working just fine for me and my members. It even has a mode where it will copy all the content from the yahoo groups site to your the Groups.io site. I did it, and it worked just great. No complaints with groups.io. It has a lot more features than Yahoo, and it actually works.

https://groups..io/

“Each group has many additional features, each of which is fully integrated with your group. Start with the calendar, where you can schedule events and send reminders. You can set up an unlimited number of chat rooms. There's also a poll feature, where you can ask questions of your group. Each group also has a full featured database, where you can define tables with different column types. There are photos and files sections.. And a wiki, for storing group knowledge. Finally, each group can have an unlimited number of subgroups.”

Regards,

John